Why Choose HABC?
At HABC we base our ethos on our four core values of quality, value, service and integrity. These values form the cornerstone of everything we do and allow us to provide our centres with an exceptional customer experience from the moment they contact us.
Our Core Values:
● Quality – To ensure your learners receive a qualification that is fit for purpose and ensure key learning objectives are met, we use only the best subject matter experts. We work closely with sector skills councils and other industry-specific bodies. These same subject matter experts also write training materials which are available from Highfield (the UK’s leading supplier of compliance training materials) and can be used to support learners to achieve the qualification.
● Value – We are the most competitive awarding organisation in the market and refuse to be beaten on price. Our price promise applies to all available HABC qualifications, meaning in the rare instance you do find a lower price, we’ll gladly match it. Our pricing policy will ensure you make significant cost savings as soon as you become an HABC centre.
● Service - Our customer service standards are recognised as being among the best in the world. We provide all our centres with their own dedicated account manager as every centre has different business needs. Your account manager will ensure you receive the support you need and will be available to answer questions regarding the qualifications you deliver. They will also always be happy to listen to your feedback, enabling us to improve our service and exceed your expectations. You will receive your examination results within an average of four working days. We have a ‘three rings speak to a person’ policy to ensure your calls are given the priority that they deserve.
● Integrity - We provide our centres with accurate and honest information at all times. For example, if it is not compulsory for you to deliver a particular qualification through an awarding organisation, we will ensure you are aware of this fact. We will always look at what is the best solution for your centre.
• is the market leader for many qualifications, including security, food safety, first aid and fire safety
• has offices in both the UK and Middle East Asia with a team of around 200 working across multiple departments
• works with training centres, colleges, universities, councils, governments and some of the world’s most respected companies
• has registered centres in over 30 countries throughout the world
• provides full apprenticeship framework qualifications, including security, customer service, retail, health and social care, logistics and many others